Sunday, May 31, 2009

Funny ole weather today

It was gorgeous and sunny and warm, (but not hot)
so we took the 4 boys and climbed up Mt. Battie--
ocean and islands and rolling small mountains,
stretching out on every side!
And then we had hot dogs and my boss drove by
and I wondered why the ship was not sailing in such perfect weather
but then I was tasting relish and relishing the taste
and our hands all pecked at the french fries
and we were piling back into the truck and dropping off the littles at baseball practice
and
ducking back into our house to watch Heroes until they finished practice and
then it started to rain!
And it rained through the sunshine all day long, rain and sun and rain and sun
and then we barbequed and it was
delectable.

It was a great day.

Tomorrow I'm driving out west with a friend, to see our other friend,
then Wednesday I'll drive East with my Love to see some other friends.

And still the weather and our schedules have not coincided properly to allow for a motorcycle ride with my New Jacket.
Bummer, dude!!

I think I had some deep thoughts, but now it's time for another episode of Heroes.
And I'm HOOOOOOKED!

Ciao.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love BBQs!

Bored Housewife said...

I love all 26 letters of the alphabet equally.

Unknown said...

You're adorable. ;) I'm so happy for your happy!! Right now I'm not enjoying weather or BBQs, I'm stressed about making my magic happen with this gorgeous new home that is more than I could have hoped for and I that am completely in love with. I love to romanticize about your life at the far away end of the world . . . it seems so snuggly. I love you!

Lisa said...

Hehe...when you're signed in as Garen, you should sign your comments as "Deidra"! Love you, too sweetheart! I want to hear all about your new house!