Monday, March 12, 2012

The Bored Housewife Chronicles

I've spent some time editing and arranging selected Fantasy Friday posts, regular posts, and short stories from the Bored Housewife years into a collection, and it's for sale on Amazon as an e book and in paperback.
Mostly, I've done this as a way to inspire myself to continue writing, and to memorialize the time I spent here in Blog Land...it feels like a whole separate lifetime.
I used a pseudonym, in the hopes of maintaining some sense of anonymity, but I'll probably end up telling everyone I know, anyway...ha.
Here is the link, if you want to see my (pen) name in print!! Kind of fun...
(and definitely weird to see a pen name instead of MY name. Might have to change that...)
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007JE6C5M
Happy Daylight Savings to you all...grumble...yawn....

No comments: