Sunday, April 26, 2009

Building a Brownie Monopoly, a beginner's guide to western expansion

Ok, so that title is just for silliness.
But...it gives some rather obvious hints as to how I've spent this beautiful, faux-summer day!
Baking brownies with the kids
And
Playing Monopoly with them.
That game takes forever, but we really had a great time.

I am now attempting to read the great and powerful tome, "Atlas Shrugged," by Ayn Rand.
I have always felt a responsibility to read her works, but just haven't gotten around to it. I'm on the second page and am enjoying it so far.

I have 3 weeks left til my spring/summer job starts, and I have not yet started writing a novel. I'm ok with that. I've been flexing my writing muscles a little and that is a good thing.

I just keep looking into my future and seeing a vast meadow full of question marks. Oh, I know I'll be with Michael, but it's everything else that seems unknown...what job will I have? What degree will I earn?

I guess I'll have to keep on moving forward, and then I'll know. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I knew a guy who once went into the past, but then his car broke down so he got stuck there and had to find out a way to get back to the future.

Lisa said...

I hope his mom didn't accidentally fall in love with him and call him by the brand name on his underwear...