Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Center Cafe, Boothbay Maine

I can still taste the raspberry frosted coconut cupcake that capped off my incredible meal at The Center Cafe in Boothbay, Maine.
I am thoroughly satisfied, every tastebud in my mouth is still singing with joy, thanking me for the pleasures I just bestowed upon them.
We shared a bowl of delectable fish chowder, then I had a turkey sandwich on soft, grainy wheat bread. This was not just an ordinary turkey sandwich, it was one of those with cranberry sauce and stuffing on it....oh...yummmmmm!
Anyway, I'm just saying: if you're within driving distance, you owe it to your mouth (and stomach) to GO THERE.
Everything we've ever ordered there has been mouth-wateringly scrumptious!

4 comments:

Ariel said...

I am dieting and this is cruel.... :) YUM!

Unknown said...

Raspberry frosted coconut cupcake. It's poetry.

If only they built roads across oceans.

Mr. L said...

Hmm...I had a "Thanksgiving Sandwich" for lunch today, but in NH, not Maine...

Lisa said...

We are TWINS, Mr. L! Yummm...and "gobble-gobble", I daresay!

Roads across oceans...hmm...yes, that WOULD be convenient. I think they call them "airplanes". :D

Weddings are good motivators for dieting, eh, Ariel? :) I shan't tempt you further!!